Farmer's Market opens Friday!

freshfoodie

I am so excited! The local Farmer's Market is set to open Friday morning. I am definitely making the trip because I need to snag some local honey for my allergies. I can't wait to see all the goodies that are there.

Luvkenny

I should check to see when they open around here. I want to buy some local honey. We planted part of the garden today. Until our veggies start popping up I will be visiting the market!

rayne

Ours opened last weekend. We have several in this area and all are wonderfully stocked. It's too early for fresh vegetables though so I don't know what was there. Obviously I didn't go but do look forward to going in the weeks to come.

freshfoodie

We have a lot of crafters and home baked goodies in the early weeks at ours. We also have cool weather things like asparagus and lettuce. The beekeeper brings fresh honey and honeycombs all summer long as well.

chabella

All Lady
I love trying to head out to them but every time we have attempted to go the parking was just the pits. We spent a few hours once just looking for a place to park and then gave up. I miss local markets like this.

Hyacinth

We have already been to our local farmer's market. They are open during the weekend, so we went there on a Saturday. We were able to buy grapes, strawberries, mangoes, and lettuce.

SuzyQ

We have a vineyard near us, and they hold a Farmer's Market every Saturday. I love to visit because they also have wine tasting at the same venue, as well as some lovely locally made cheese.