Essential Oils that will burn the skin?

BettyKane

I really like the essential oils they have out there now but am not familiar with all of them. I also know that some will actually burn your skin if it comes in contact with it and hasn't been diluted. Can anyone give me a list of some of those that you should be more careful with? Appreciate it.

wanderingherb

betty its not so much of "burning" your skin as having a reaction to E.O. used neet. Neet meaning straight. Some a skin aggitants, but can be used without problems diluted correctly.
Here is a good beginning site that is very simple and has some nice recipes! Check it out you may enjoy it!
Aromatherapy and Essential Oils

Glad I checked this thread, thanks for that link wanderingherb, I'll be sure to check it out, especially the recipes. I've been looking to start experimenting with oils so hopefully this will be a big help. :)

BettyKane

Thank you wanderingherb for that link. I looked it over and saved it so I can go back to it when I have more time, was just popping in here for a quick look around before I left for the day. Looks like some interesting things there. :)