Energy Herbs

Joyce

I want to start jogging/running but I have never done it and I think some energy helpers might be needed until I get into a groove, is there anything someone can suggest?

question

When boosting energy you want to think of a super primed digestive system. If you can improve this system you will see quick results. There are other systems that come in to play but to me this is the best place to start. Siberian ginseng, turmeric, and bee pollen all help increase energy. Good luck!

glider

Since, you want to start jogging, I would advise you to consume two almonds and two walnuts daily. Soak two almonds in a glass of water and peel off its skin and eat them. You need not think of any other herb. Take care.

Richard

What health benefits do almonds and walnuts have? It sounds like it would work, but I've never heard of that before. Then again, I'm not a pro at this either.

jason

Have a great day
Siberian ginseng, gotu kola and maitake are helpful for energy herb wise. I really like honey, and it gives you a nice boost.

Joyce

What do you do with the honey, just eat it as is? I am willing to try anything once if it will hopefully help me out. I would love to have more energy than I have right now.

glider

What health benefits do almonds and walnuts have? It sounds like it would work, but I've never heard of that before. Then again, I'm not a pro at this either.
Almonds are extensively used by sportsmen in general and athletes in particular. Almonds are rich in vitamins and contain good anti oxidant properties. Walnuts are rich in vitamin E. These are not only healthy foods but are also very nutritious.

locococo

I am waking more with my dog and there are some days where he actually walks me. If I were able to hook him up to a bobsled or something I know it would be fun. I have finally reached the age where I know I have to start taking better care of myself.

biggy

Yes, walking along with the dog is the best way to overcome boredom associated with walking. A lot of people follow this method. Walking along with the pet is one of the best ways to spend time and also remain fit. You are hitting two birds with one stone.