Dr to Chrio

peace

My Doctor took an xray of my neck and suggested I go to a Chiropractor. Should I go back to the dr and get a copy of the xray to take to the Chiropractor when I go.

Glinda

I would. It will probably be helpful for the chiropractor to see what the doctor saw. And you certainly don't want to have to pay for another x-ray at the chiropractor.

shaun

That doctor is kind of out of the norm in that he actually suggested a chiropractor. But yes, get the originals, your chiropractor will need to see them.

Jimmycorn

Yes and if you don't he may charge you when he does his own x ray. I don't see any reason to pay for them when you have already had them done. Let us know how it goes. Is your Dr. an osteopath?

hannah

Good point

That is true and it gets more complicated because some insurance companies cover some chiropractors and some don't. You wouldn't want to be stuck with a bill that wouldn't count towards the deductible.

peace

My Dr is actually not an osteopath but her partner is. She is actually amazing. She works with a network of different types of healers and believes a person should be treated holistically. She of course does to regular Dr things but will also advise using natural treatments. In her network their are Dr's, Chiropractors, Herbalists, Massage Therapists, Rekie practitioners, and more. She is open to any type of treatment. You get a discount everywhere in the network if she recommends you.

Jimmycorn

Really??

I have never seen a Dr who was so open minded to holistic treatment before. You are so lucky to have found someone like that. Hopefully she is the first to pave the way and others will follow.