Doctor first?

relaxme

I am thinking about going to a chiropractor for my back pain. I am wondering if I should go see or at least tell me back doctor this first. I would like to get their opinion on the matter, but I'm afraid they will say no.

Allnatural

I would go ahead and go to the chiropractor and see what he has to say at least. The other doctor is probably going to tell you not to go because he doesn't want to lose a patient but chiropractors do help some people.

Elkheart

I can tell you for sure that the back doctor is going to tell you not to go to the chiropractor. The neurologist or the neurosurgeon is only going to have medicine and surgical remedies. That's the way they were trained and that's what they will suggest. I have had quite a bit of success with chiropractors. I walked into my local chiropractor's office on a cane and he had me a lot better in three treatments. I wouldn't say this is typical but it worked for me.

shaun

Go to the chiropractor. I had a pinched nerve in my lower back once years ago, went to the chiropractor, and in 2 visits, I was "back" to perfect.

GetGoing

Go to the chiropractor. If you go to the doc first, they will always say NO. Most doctors, well about 99% of them do not believe in having non-traditional methods.

jason

Have a great day
I skip the doctor, but only because I have a friend who is a chiropractor. So once in a while when he is in town I get an adjustment. The wife goes whenever she feels it necessary.