Dieter's Tea

Alli

Have you ever tried dieter's tea? I bought some at my local health food store and found that it works much like a cleanser. If you feel sluggish, I would recommend you try this. Just plan on being close to the bathroom the next day, if you know what I mean.

SoftRain

That sounds highly unpleasant. Calling it dieter's tea is a bit of a misnomer, isn't it? We all lose a little weight after being cleaned out, but that's not really true weight loss since you still have the same amount of body fat.

StarGazer

I've never heard of dieter's tea. Is there a brand name to the product or is this a special blend made by your store? I agree with SoftRain, though - definitely sounds unpleasant.

Alli

The company is Natrol and the whole name is "Laci Le Beau Super Dieter's Tea." Mine is Cranberry Twist. It doesn't taste that bad and it does act as a cleanse. I suppose it could be used much like the old folks used a spring tonic. It would have the same effect.

Myrrh

I haven't tried any of those dieter's tea though I have seen a lot of slimming tea brands at the supermarket and health food store. Personally, I am a bit scared of trying such type of drinks. I am afraid of its possible effect on my body.