Detox smoothies

Lilly

I ran across this website with several recipes for detox smoothies. I haven't tried them all yet, but the flat tummy and energy booster ones were delicious!

AppleMay

That looks like an interesting web site Lilly. Thanks for giving us the link. I have saved it for when I have more time to go through it. A few of them do look like they would be really good.

Cassia

I will surely bookmark the site. I love homemade smoothies. They're both refreshing and healthy. I think I will start with the flat tummy because abdominal bloating is a fairly frequent issue for me.

Trudy

I've been looking for some smoothie recipes. We bought a new blender and love using it. We've got to get past milk shakes of every flavor known to man. Make that "unknown to man," too.

Lyra

Those smoothies do look very healthful. But I am going to admit that I probably would not drink most of them. Maybe the natural skin tanner would be drinkable. I am pretty picky in regard to fruit.

I'm pretty picky too but some of them looked like they are worth a try. A few actually looked tasty so I have also save the link to to check out more thoroughly.

Hyacinth

I think that is a good list of healthy smoothies. I might start with the Immune System Booster. I easily catch colds these days, so my body needs an aid in warding off those cold-causing microorganisms.