Darn cats!

Luvkenny

I put flea medicine on my cats last night before bed. I made one sleep upstairs with us and one downstairs. If I leave them together they lick each other. These cats were crazy all night long! Flea medicine is expensive! I use Front line Plus.

chabella

All Lady
That is quite crazy! Our cats never do that, one tries to run out the door and get into the wild, the other ducks under the bed and just amazes herself by "ignoring us". I find it funny but you know, for the cats it is like we are attacking them.

SuzyQ

My daughter has flea collars that her cats wear, so she doesn't have to bother putting powder or any other kind of medicine on them, and the collars work continuously to keep the fleas away. They seem to work well.

rayne

I use the kind that goes on the back of the neck once a month. He doesn't like it but he's an indoor/outdoor kitty and it's more or less a necessity in the summer. He doesn't stay mad at me very long and it does work.

lolli

I use the liquid on the back of the neck too. Your cats are too funny! They must really hate the medicine. Do they clean each other often? I bet it is cute to watch.

chabella

All Lady
The collars can work but I swear we have one kitty who hates any type of collar. We have a dog like that too, between both pets we have managed to buy at least a dozen for both of them. These are the only two pets I have ever had that truly dislike collars.