Cucumber Juice

glider

Is it true that cucumber juice has many health benefits? I understand that one can get many benefits by taking cucumber juice regularly. Will some one throw light on the subject?

boobah

Cucumber juice is a wonderful thing when it comes to digestive health. Not only will it help you be regular but it will help to clear any built up gunk. You can use it to detoxify.

Dreyfush

I often drink cucumber juice (mixed with other sweet fruits like bananas or pineapples), but I was not aware of its health benefits. The only thing I know is that cucumber has cooling effects in your body.

locococo

What if you do not have the juice but you do have the cucumbers? I ask since I just picked up a bunch from the store today at a great price and never even knew about this.

SageThinker

I eat tons of cucumbers. I just love the taste. That must be one of the reasons I feel so much better when I'm eating cucumbers. I do know I feel sluggish if I haven't eaten any for a few days. They must be working.

wonderfuls

I have read that its great for a source of Vitamin A, which I know I never seem to get enough of but what else? I eat them in most salads when I can but I do hate going into a restaurant and not having them and not given an option to have them (I have left places like this before for this very reason).

biggy

It's all the better to eat them raw. They are available cheap and you can have them any time you like. Otherwise, you can have juice and enjoy the benefits of cucumber juice. Eating raw Cucumber slices have the benefit of cooling the body.

Koen

It's why burgers have it

Is it true that cucumber juice has many health benefits? I understand that one can get many benefits by taking cucumber juice regularly. Will some one throw light on the subject?
I think I heard a health speaker mention that there is a reason why there is cucumber in most hamburgers. He said that with all the meat in the burger, a medical society figured that the incidence of heart disease would have been higher than it is. Later they attribute that to cucumber in the burgers.

curer

Yea, cucumber has many health benefits. Besides, having a cooling effect on the body, it is also used in beauty therapy. Slices of cucumbers are placed on closed eyelids to leave a soothing effect on the eyes. It's the most sought after salad. It is better to eat it raw to derive maximum benefit.