Coffee and Living Longer

Esperahol

I'm confused. Why scientist can't just agree on one opinion? First, I heard that coffee is unhealthy, next that it's healthy...I don't know. I drink coffee, but not too often, and I hope this is the best solution.
Because science changes based on the majority of evidence accumalated. Therefore, if today most "proof" points to coffee being a gift from God then it is. Should tomorrow prove today's idea false, then coffee is evil and should be avoided. Moderation and a cavalier attitude will serve you best in these sourts of things.

beckyv1265

Can I um borrow that teenager from you? And uh maybe some of what I imagine to be a simply ridiculous amount of coffee? I mean you ain't gotta, but it sure would be neighborly... I will almost certainly return the kid in like never. So yeah about that coffee?
Since I have 10 children I suppose I could spare one or two. lol This one also is an aspriring chef so we get to sample many of his creative meals. All of my children have learned to make a mean cup of coffee out of self preservation. They know better than to wake me without some. Heehee I can be a little evil in the mornings without it. I prefer Kona coffee since it has a very smoothe flavor. Its produce in the volcanic soil of Hawaii. I like to grind the beans fresh and have it with a little cream. 402894_10151258518138465_7459773_n.jpg The one with the wolf T-shirt is the morning coffee guy. The littlest one Fat Matt is the best at keeping my cup filled. He always comes and hugs me and asks if I need more coffee. I tried to find a pic with all of them but I am still missing 2 of them. lol Its hard to get them all together in the same place.Copy of Picture 124.jpg