Cleaning out gall bladder

CrunchyMama

Ok, so I know that soluble fiber binds to bile and takes it out of the body, allowing for clean bile which will, over time, dissolve gallstones. My question is, what foods are high in soluble fiber?

wanderingherb

Ah, Yes!

Dandelion Root, Oregon Grape (berberis), Nettle, and Milk Thistle. If the gallbladder needs to be woken up then your liver needs assistance also. It goes hand in hand.

Use the tinctures. Or get a tincture from a reputable company than combines the herb make sure you have at least Dandelion, Oregon Grape (berberis) in it. Make sure its a reputable place. Don't go for glycerin go for the alcohol blends. Reason is that the glycerin does not extract the same constituents as the alcohol. You want ALL the constituents of each plant. If you are adverse to alcohol tinctures, put the drops in hot tea and wait a few minutes before drinking. The alcohol will dissipate. But there really is not enough in the tincture to be a nuisance even with liver damage from alcohol, but if a person is a recovering alcoholic best not use the alcohol tincture. Find a few more herbs that work with the liver. Burdock Root is another good one.

wanderingherb

I must be a total nut case these days. I guess I am rushing again cause I read your post wrong!

Beans, legumes, lettuce, apples, pears, grains...

Better list? LOL.

CrunchyMama

Oh, that's ok. I have dandelion tea; I should probably make a point of drinking it to help also. I wasn't sure about lettuce; I'm glad to know that it's a viable option as well. Thanks!

boobah

Dandelions are actually a wonder food as far as diet goes. You want to get as much roufage as you can too. The greener the better. In nature green means go, red means stop.

Dnsnutrition

You can find many of the foods talked about in this topic at DiscountNutritionShop.com . Just search the food or ingrediant that your looking for and products will come up containing what your searching for. Ex. Dandelion Root, Milk Thistle