Chiropractic advice

Trust

I have been in quite a bit of pain lately. It's not terrible but I'm just uncomfortable all over. I want to see a chiropractor but I'm really nervous because the thought of going freaks me out. Any tips on how to learn to calm down and trust them?

Healthy4us

I have been seeing one for years. The pain I had at one point was unbearable, and I am happy to say I have not had that pain ever again!:) Here are some things that I hope will help you. First is to see if anyone you know has been to a chiro. and who they would recommend. This immediately will increase your trust level if you know of someone that trusts them and has had a good experience. The next thing is to try and understand what has you nervous about going. Express this concern to the nurse and doctor when you see them. Once they know of your apprehensions, they can help to quell your concerns. Tensing up will not benefit you. Hope this helps and that you have a great visit!

TonicForMe

If I was one who went for bumper stickers, I would have one that said "I LOVE My Chiropractor". Seriously the woman has helped me to stay out of a lot of pain over the years. She's also taught me a lot about taking care of my back.

SaltandPepper

I love seeing a chiropractor too. I don't usually say anything because people around where I live are so strange about alternative medicine. I have to travel to the next big town to get supplements and vitamins.

chabella

All Lady
I have just started (this week actually) to stop cracking my knuckles and joints, I never noticed how long I have been doing this for. Whats the difference between me doing it vs. a doctor? I mean, if I quit now what happens if I go to a chiropractor later? Has anyone had this issue before?