Calluses on feet

smellsrfun

I have these ugly calluses on the back of my heel. I have to wear dress shoes now and by wearing these I have gotten these nasty calluses. I don’t know how to get rid of them. They look hideous when I’m wearing flip flops or sandals. How can I get rid of them? Is there any kind of rub or something I can make to get rid of them?

Irish Moss

I have pretty bad callouses myself. Not as bad as yours sounds but bad enough. Especially my right heel from driving for a living for 15 years. Anywayyy, I use a pumice stone to rub the callouses daily and foot creme for removing callouses. It's called Pretty Feet and Hands. Try it if you don't mind non herbal foot remedies. Also, after you rub them good and dry off completely, then apply a good moisturizer daily and especially before bed, you could use Vaseline creamy petroleum jelly with vitamin E, or any shea butter, aloe or cocoa butter lotion it good also. Take care.

p.s. I know petroleum products are not herbal but they are ok in some cases if all else fails.

vanillabean

I used to have problems with callouses on my feet, also. So, to relieve that--I soak my feet for a while, then run a pumice stone over the rough bits. After, I put moisturizing or peppermint lotion on my feet. I haven't had problems since I started that...

Also, I wear socks whenever I can. I think one of my problems was that I had been walking barefoot a lot.