Buried under ice and snow!

Patchouli

Who else is buried under ice and snow? We're supposed to get even more snow tomorrow morning!! I can even get out of my neighborhood it's so icy. :eek: I'm so done with winter.

Joyce

Oh my goodness, I am buried under like 3 feet of snow! It is horrible. I walked out back yesterday and the snow was up past my rear!

Nature

Chillin Under SummerLight
i cant see my truck, it's burred in 2 tons of snow, also the plow can get through my street

Naturified

We are now having Spring bulbs start to sprout. The daffodils are getting quite tall actually-my favourite time of year. Sorry to rub it in guys ;) We had some horrible snow, but it's gone now.

shyness

Wow, I feel for you guys. I live in Florida, and so far we have dodged the snow. It's still cold here, but considered warm for the Northerners.

Joyce

We got hammered again last night. I officially hate snow! I cannot wait for spring and some reprieve. This is awful, we have 20 foot high snowbanks on the sides of my driveway, it is not nice at all.

Nature

Chillin Under SummerLight
i had to dig my friend out of the snow she got stuck and couldn't move her legs lmao it was so funny