Bump on the neck

question

I found this bump on my neck. It is very hard and the doctor says my neck vertebra is very twisted. She is sending me to a chiropractor. How long do you think it will take to get it moved back to the correct position?

Galileo

I've never been to a chiropractor, but I have some friends who have gone for various problems. From what I understand, a good chiropractor should be able to treat you for anywhere from a couple weeks to a few months and have you back to normal. It just depends on the severity of your situation, but I've never heard of anything taking longer than a few months to fix.

boobah

I used to go to a chiropractor and it was so wonderful. If my insurance still covered it I would go in a heart beat. I would not put it off if I were you.

adebayo

I found this bump on my neck. It is very hard and the doctor says my neck vertebra is very twisted. She is sending me to a chiropractor. How long do you think it will take to get it moved back to the correct position?
I know at least two people who have been to chiropractors. Their problems got fixed in just one session, which was about an hour and a half. Now, I don't have an idea if there are cases requiring more than one sessions. In your case, it should be done in one.