Boils!

Luvkenny

I swear boils are so painful. I have gotten three of them this year already. They have formed right on my underwear line! They are so painful! What could be causing them? I shower as soon as I am done working out so I don't stay sweaty for long.

Hyacinth

I do agree that boils are painful. It has been quite some time now since the last time I had one, and it appeared on my underarm. What I know is that boils are a result of bacterial infection. I am not sure about the risk factors though.

freshfoodie

I have never had a boil myself, but my husband has. He gets them along the pant line as well. I think it has something to do with the rubbing and chafing from his pants when he is sweating.

rayne

I've never had a boil like you all are describing. It sounds painful. Have you checked with your doctor for possible causes? Could it be something as simple as a vitamin deficiency? Might be worth looking into.

Luvkenny

My workout pants do rub when I am super sweaty. I will ask my doctor the next time I go. They are so painful! I apply a hot compress on them when I am home. I heard that this helps bring them to a head quicker.