Body Odor

ginseng

As in all species, male body odor is stronger than the females. It can be an attraction or a distraction when it comes too strong. What is the best herbal remedy for a distracting male odor?

wanderingherb

No herbal remedies.

But there are things you can do. Lemon is great for cutting the smell down. Just take a peel or slice and rub where needed!

wanderingherb

curer

Body odor is natural and there is no need for applying any herbal medicine. Only external applications like perfumes or body sprays can be used as a temporary measure to keep away the body odor.

Bob67

What makes some men smell stronger than others? For example, I put off very little, if any, odor. I can go two days without a shower and you will never smell any odor from me. It's a good thing, though, because I am allergic to all deodorants/antiperspirants. They give me a rash.

ThymeforRodney

Testosterone is the main culprit for odors. As men get older the testosterone decreases and you don't have as much body odor. Also, some men have more testosterone and therefore more odor. But then genetics has a bit to do with it too.

Walter

I think your body odor has a lot of think to do with the food you take and your hormonal conditions. Yoga will help a lot in this case. It treats your glandular systems which in turn keeps your hormonal secretions balanced.

Jackalope

If you drink tea, put a teaspoon of fennugreek in it each time, and in a week or two your body odor will smell like maple syrup... =)