Best vitamin for women?

Hello Ladies,

I see so many good tips being shared. I have tried numerous vitamins and I have not felt any real energy boosts. And I have a sensitivity to caffeine.

What vitamins do you take that help with energy?:cool:

Sugarhill

Well, these are two different questions. But, are you getting enough iron in your diet? It really can be something as simple as that affecting your energy levels. Try eating more iron rich foods prior to actually taking a pill and see if that helps you feel better over the next month or so.

Jessi

Yeah, Sugar said exactly what I was thinking: Those are different questions. As in, you don't take vitamins for a pick-me-up energy boost like you would an energy shot or something. If you're hoping to improve your overall health or feel like you're lacking in a specific area, then try a multi-vitamin. You may end up with more energy because you've filled a deficiency, but your lack of energy could be the result of plenty of other things, too.

artistry

Perhaps getting a blood work-up, would let you know what is going on with your system. Also a Vitamin D deficiency could have you at a low ebb for energy.

Hyacinth

Have you ever tried taking multivitamins? I also agree with the previous posters. Your lack of energy might be caused by a different factor. A visit to your health provider won't hurt. ;)

Parker

I take Centrium Women's Ultra. It supposed to be designed for women who workout. It does seem to give me a boost of energy.

I recommend getting blood work done to see if you are vitamin deficient. You vitamin B-12 levels maybe low.