Best Vitamin for healthy skin

smellsrfun

My legs are really dry and they are getting some odd spots on them (looking like really dry skin). What kind of Vitamin can I take to make them smooth again and not super day?

spock

The best vitamin for healthy skin is Vitamin A. You can opt for natural foods like carrots which are rich in Vitamin A. You can as well go for beet root. If you are not fond of eating raw carrots, you can make carrot juice and take it everyday.

Allnatural

You can also find vitamin A in green, leafy veggies like broccoli and spinach. Another couple of good sources are two of my favorites, cantaloupe and sweet potatoes.

Walter

Thanks Spock for the info. I like carrots but I only knew that it benefits my eye health. I don't know if it's also beneficial for my skin. Though, I ever read that vitamin C and E also help you to get healthier skin.

thecure

I believe that after vitamin A, vitamin E is also very important for the good condition of your skin. It has regenerative properties which allow for quick healing and younger looking skin.

GetGoing

Other than these vitamins that have already been mentioned.... I want to ask you if you are drinking enough glasses of water a day? It will also help if we are hydrated.