Best Detoxing Method

curer

What is the best way to detox? I've come across a number of detoxing methods. But, I'm confused. Will some one help me as to what is the best method to detox. It should be simple and easy to follow.

boobah

I like to keep things simple. If you can make your own vegetable juice then you can have a cheap and easy to follow detox. You buy fresh vegetable each day and make the juice. Add a tiny bit of better and lemon and there you go. You drink nothing but this juice for however long you need. It might be a day or 3 days. It is up to you.

soursop

The easiest way for me to detox is to drink plenty of water. Not cold water though, but either warm water or room temperature water.

Nature

Chillin Under SummerLight
one good detox would be an oatmeal blend, this is what i use when cleaning my body it is amazing.

1: get a bowl and pour 1 - 2 cups of oatmeal in.( don't matter what kind cause all oatmeal is the same)

2: fill the bowl with water.

3: let sit over night so the oatmeal soaks up the water

4: get 4 table spoons of kefer or yogurt don't matter and plop that in the bowl (do not buy fat free or sugar free!!! you need your fats).

5: then add apple sauce 2-3 table spoons(make your own cut the 2 apples in 4's add some water and a bit of Cinnamon and blend it up and there you have it).

6:then you add your cinnamon i go with 1 table spoon.

7:stir alot till all is mixed and let sit for 5 min in fridge and enjoy! :D

Note: ok this is a major detox have every morning for 1 week you'll feel better, have more energy and feel more alert.

this gets rid of constipation, diarrhea, blockages of any kind, also removes THC from system, and many other issues you may have hence the name detox. and it's reallllllly cheap compared to the ones you buy in the store. give it a shot i promise you you'll not be disappointed. i have made this for A LOT OF PEOPLE it worked for everyone of them

natural1

I just wrote down that recipe. I am going to give it a try. I have also been looking for a really good and easy detox method. Thank you for posting it Nature.