Best All Natural Colon Cleanse

I read recently that if you are constantly nauseated without any other reasons, it could be a sign that you need detoxification and colon cleanse. So, I would like to know what methods you all use for colon cleanse, if any? Are there foods and herbs you can eat that will take care of this quickly and effectively?

AppleMay

I'd be interested in hearing some suggestions on this also. I know I need to do this every so often but don't really know just what to use that isn't real harsh on your system.

8 ozs of water mixed with some kind of powder and vitamin.
Think that 3 times a day and you will cleanse yourself.
What powder or vitamin are you referring to? I like the idea of drinking this three times a day. It seems like a good routine, but I'd like to know what powder I should specifically use.

My colon seems much happier since I stopped eating processed foods all the time. I eat as many natural foods as I can, lots of vegetables and fruits. Everyday I have one bowl of easily digestible rice. Getting into the habit of eating well will be better for your colon in the long term instead of the occasional flush.

gina121

Psyllium seed husk is a good colon cleanser. You can try taking psyllium capsules if want to avoid taking the husk mixed in water.

aquafina

Eat a raw diet with lots of plums. Your colon will be clean as a whistle. I do not want to get into the disgusting details of my experience, but that was the best colon cleanse I tried. I had tried the pills before, and they were just okay in comparison to the plums and raw food.