Barre toning

lolli

My instructor switched up our Zumba class tonight. We did 45 minutes of cardio Zumba and 15 minutes of Barre toning. I thought it was okay. It was more of a dance (felt like ballet). We worked our quads the most. I bet my legs will scream bloody murder tomorrow morning!

rayne

I have a Pilates instructor that is absolutely wonderful. She is soft spoken with flowing exercises and you really don't feel like you're doing anything strenuous. However, the next day it's like OMGosh. What have I done? I love it. Hope you aren't too sore this morning.

Cassia

I have heard of this Barre workout before, but I haven't tried it. It was featured in the morning news a couple of months ago, and it seems like it's a ballet-based workout. Anyway, I do hope you're legs didn't feel so sore. ;)

lolli

They screamed! They screamed for days... until the next class when we did it again. They are getting more used to it now. I can already see definition in places that I couldn't before.

SoftRain

That's really cool. I think my gym just started offering a barre class but unfortunately it's at a time I can't make. Hopefully they'll put more of them on the schedule.

lolli

I am pretty happy with my instructor. She is putting a lot of new classes on the schedule. She also is very flexible and works around many schedules. You should try the class if you can.