Bad Teeth

Alli

My hubby has terribly bad teeth but he won't go to the dentist. We've been a little short lately so that's his excuse. I keep telling him that some of his other health issues may be coming from his teeth but that doesn't help. I guess he'll go when it gets so bad he'll have to. Right?

chabella

All Lady
There are many places that offer discounted rates, even for dental work. I would shop around on your own for some of the better places out there and provide him the details. Abscesses are nothing to deal with long term, feel free to use me as a reference. Much of my past health was due to dental stuff, mostly not being able to eat the proper foods without total pain and agony.

Alli

Thanks chabella. I'll take your advice and do a little research for dentists in our area. I totally think some of his health challenges are because of his teeth. It'll be interesting to find out.

monty thiessen

If your teeth are unhealthy that means your all body has a problem . If your teeth have pain your whole body has pain .We can use electric toothbrush or water flosser . Technology is changing so we must adopt it