B6 pulled off the market...

Lyra

This article tells about a brand of B6 supplements that contained illegal and dangerous anabolic steroids. Several people reported serious side effects.

It is so hard to trust the quality of mass market products anymore. It seems like every time we turn around there is another recall or health scare from products on the market.

SoftRain

Wow that is really scary. I have a hard time trusting products too, but to a certain extent we have to, just to survive. It sucks.

Cobbler

You're right SoftRain, it does suck. This is why people are turning to more natural remedies I think, they want to regain more control over their own health again.

jolee

"The product manufactured by Purity First Health Products is sold online and in stores. The company has declined to voluntarily recall the product or to warn consumers about the potential for injury, according to the FDA."

Wow. I think the FDA should make them do it involuntarily, then. Jeez.

I used to love and respect words, but here is yet another example of where our very words are being degraded. Aaaargh! 'Purity....First.....Health' I feel like we are, in the majority of society anyway, severely out of touch with what those words really mean. Boo.

MissEm

Why do we have a food and drug administration if they don't do what they are supposed to do? I feel like we have this agency that is useless in some instances. Make the company get it off the shelves. Why are we waiting? How many innocent people could possibly fail drug tests in sports because they are taking a product they purchased at their local drug store that they thought was safe and legal?

Luvkenny

Holy cow! I am tired of seeing recalls. These drug companies are messing with our lives. Shame on the FDA for missing yet another dangerous drug. Something needs to change and quickly.