Avoid prostate issues?

Irma

Is it a foregone conclusion that men will experience prostate problems at some point in their lives? Are there any supplements that can help a man avoid prostate issues?

Weezle

I was reading the other day that if a man takes any type of anti-inflammatory type product, he cuts his risk of prostate enlargement and cancer. The anti-inflammatory will keep the inflammation down in the prostate which is a major source of trouble with the prostate gland.

Greyhair

Well, it is estimated that prostrate problems affect 60% of men between the ages of 40 and 60. But of course you don't have to join the club. I read that foods containing Boron and Daidzein (an isoflavone found in peas and legumes ) can help with the problems.

wanderingherb

Bromelain, the active constituent in pinepple is a good source of anti-inflammatory. You can easily research it and come up with diet changes, foods incorporated into the diet that are an asset. Also you can speak to the doctor and see if they will provide you with some information also.

Green Envy

My husband was eating pineapple the other night and asked if pineapple were an extra healthy fruit. I told him it had Vitamin C, but I didn't have an easy answer at my disposal. I am glad to learn about bromelain and how it is possibly an anti-inflammatory. Thank you.

wanderingherb

A book does exist for Male reproductive system and Herbal support. One is here: Amazon.com: The Male Herbal: Health Care for Men and Boys (0028195944589): James Green: Books
Also look for Authors such as Michael Tierra, Leslie Tierra, Paul Bergnan, And actually a few others. This is what you truly need. Some good books. If you find one but are not sure go to your library and have them find you a copy. Take it home and read it to see if it is in your taste or gives enough information. Then order it! :)

The prostate as we know is a part of the male reproductive system. Many herbalist focus and publish books specifically to Men or Women reproductive system and ways to balance, prevent, assist and informational some with recipes!

Wandering Herb .com