Avacados

Primrose

I love avocados but until recently never knew all the benefits contained in the fruit. This article is full of great information on the benefits of avocados. Unfortunately, they are very expensive in the grocery stores right now.

Lyra

Mine is running a special of $0.99 per avocado. I made fresh guacamole to eat with lunch. I love that I can eat one of my favorite dishes guilt-free, knowing it is so good for me.

Cassia

It's good to find out that the health benefits of avocados are much more than what I used to know. I love avocados! Sometimes I have avocado toast for breakfast. I also often make avocado smoothie.

Pinkle

We never ate avocados growing up, but I love guacamole now as an adult, so I may have to get my cousin's recipe for it (authentic Venezuelan) and start making it homemade. I had no idea that that they could prevent cancer!

detoxing

No matter how much I read and hear about the health benefits of avocadoes, I just can't find any way to eat them as they gross me out. The texture is a major part of that, but I don't think they're very tasty, either.

Primrose

That's too bad detoxing. My 70 year old neighbor has just discovered avocadoes and she can't get enough of them. I keep watching the prices and will get several when they are affordable in my area.