Ate so bad! Help

Parker

The best advice given on this thread is to put the past behind you. It's gone and you can't change. The only thing you can do if move forward. Eat healthy, drink plenty of water, and don't beat yourself up.

meowcow

Drink some fiber supplements or the ones that come in powder form to be made into juice if you add water. This always works for me after a big binge of junk food. It doesn't mess too much with your bowels as well, meaning you don't have to worry too much about unexpectedly having to go to the bathroom every few minutes after taking the fiber. It works pretty well and it feels still sort of normal, but you do feel the effects and it will make you feel a lot better. Also try to make a habit of this, even when you don't binge. It isn't that expensive and it really helps to regulate your digestive system and clear out toxins.

Ja'cobeC

You will be alright dude lol. Don't let it get to you because I did worst than a week. You should'nt need it just because you had one bad week.

beckyv1265

Laci Le beau puts out a brand of super dieters tea if you want a serious detox. However I say just drink lots of water and eat a regular diet. Me I Hit the all you can eat china buffet yesterday and I took some. I have already dropped 3 lbs. lol I feel better all ready.