At last, CoQ10 recommended with Statins!

SuzyQ

I have been telling my local doctor for years that she should be prescribing Co enzyme Q10 when she prescribes Statins, without success, but yesterday I read an article in the newspaper about the latest study into this, and they agree that Statins destroy the natural CoQ10 created by the body, and that supplements are needed.

rayne

From all I have read, those statins are bad news. It amazes me that Chili and other surounding countries have the highest cholesterol levels and the longest life spans. We're doing something wrong in this country. It's a proven fact that cholesterol is a major player in brain function. CoQ10 is a good thing and should be taken every day.

SuzyQ

I hate Statins but my husband has been prescribed them, and it's his choice to take them. Society has been brainwashed into believing that high cholesterol is always a bad thing, and he believes that our doctor knows what she is doing. I'm at least glad that he will take CoQ10 as well now, which makes me feel better about the whole thing!