Any pregnant ladies here?

Carolynn

I am not currently pregnant though the topic is up for discussion. I have a three year old and a one year old so I am not quite sure I am ready to try for a third (and last) baby. I feel for anyone who is in the end of their pregnancy right now. I have a couple of friends in their 8th month and they are just miserable with all of this heat!

lettuce

I think you would have your hands full with three kids under the age of five, but that is just my opinion! I would definitely time it to avoid being in the third trimester during the hot summer months if you can.

SoftRain

No, I have a 7 month old, so I'm not quite ready to get pregnant yet. If I weren't breastfeeding, I'd consider it but as it is, I plan to wait until the end of the year before considering a third child. If it times out the way it did before, I'll have a 4 year old, a 2 year old, and a newborn.

chabella

All Lady
Not pregnant at all but I have been pregnant when I lived in Arizona and I am pretty sure there is no difference between dry or humid heat when you are that far along. We are expecting to hit over 102 this week and it is far from normal in our area. Everyone stay watered up!

Melissast

I'm going to have my second baby on november the 3rd. I already have a four year old, and I feel ready and confident to have another baby. It is a bit misserable right now with how hot it is outside. The last time I got pregnant I told myself I wouldn't have a babby through the summer again, and yet here I am doing it.