Any Herbs help Eczema?

I have developed a small patch on my skin that I was told was Eczema and was wondering if there were any herbs that could be used for this? I'm trying to avoid the prescription ointments if I can to the more natural.

Check out skin creams at www.nativeremedies.com

It is made with herbs and oils that are known to help with eczema. Jojoba oil and chickweed are also known to help with the external symptoms. Most of the herbal remedies I read about were more for internal use. If you are looking for that type help you might want to look into Burdock. From what I read about eczema if you don't eliminate what is causing the outbreaks from your diet and detoxify your body you will continue to have outbreaks. There are so many sites that contradict themselves about what will work and what won't I am not sure where to tell you to look.

Ankh

I don't know, but I have
been having a lot of issues with eczema and I need some kind of real medicine or
cream. I have been looking online, but I don't want to get scammed.

Sugarhill

I personally have never tried this, but you can try some grapeseed extract or Oregon grape root. They are both herbal anti-inflammatories that you can take orally. They are good for detoxifying the body.

Chamomile can reduce inflammation when taken orally, as well as soothe itching when used topically.

Mrs. Rogers

My daughter is 4 and we tried it all. We are now using (after trying everything) Locoid lotion. It's close to $1000 per month and thank goodness my insurance covered it (after a huge fight).