angry feet

heytacos

No they are far from happy but it seems this winter is worse than any others. Would the same apply for dry and upset feet as they do with hands? I still end up pampering my feet but in the winter time its like I need to do it four times a day to even keep up with it a tiny bit.

MountainGirl

My hands and feet get extremely dry and tight in the winter. I have to apply lotion much more often. I also soak my feet every once in a while with salts.

ShelbyM

Does it help at all to exfoliate your feet to get some of the dry, calloused part off? It seems like the softer skin underneath would be easier to keep moisturized. But maybe a pumice would damage them further?

Irma

Have you ever seen those aloe infused socks that you can buy? I bought a pair to wear to bed in the winter, and they worked well for me.

Cassia

My feet are prone to drying and my heels to cracking. It gets worse during winter. I use a cream that is for problem areas such as hands, feet, elbows, and knees. I rub a good amount more often during the cold months.

rayne

I have never heard of aloe infused socks. I will look those up. My feet are like yours in the winter. Heels cracked and dry and in need of some TLC. A pedicure is wonderful but can get expensive if done too often. I try to keep some heavy duty cream on hand to use in the winter.

Weezle

Have a good pedicure first and then use petroleum jelly on your feet every night and cover them with socks so you don't stain your sheets. It does work, but it's messy. You can also get products with emu oil in them that seem to help cracked heels especially.

Aletha

I believe if you add more beneficial oils such as olive oil and fish oil to your diet, that it will help also. Make sure you drink enough water too. It has to be a form of water too, not a soda or other type of drink. Coffee and chocolate both can make you drier through their diuretic properties.