Aerial Yoga

Cassia

Has anyone ever tried aerial yoga? I just a saw a video of a group of ladies doing this type of yoga, and I thought it's pretty challenging and not your typical yoga. They did the poses and movements using a fabric hammock which was suspended off the ground.

rayne

Wow! That looks like advanced yoga to me. I sometimes have trouble keeping my balance with my feet on the floor. Let alone, suspended in the air. I applaud the folks that can do this.

StarGazer

Oh, wow. That wouldn't be for me. I can barely get in and out of a hammock without ending up on my butt, let alone trying to get into yoga positions on one!

SoftRain

I think aerial yoga is really neat, but I don't think it'd be good for me. I have a hard enough time standing in tree pose when I'm on solid ground.

Cassia

I don't think aerial yoga is for me either, but I would be interested to try it once for curiosity's sake. I am relatively new at yoga, so I guess I am not yet up for the challenges of aerial yoga.

jolee

That sound soooo great! I would really love it. Not saying I'd be great at it, right off, by any means. But I would sure as heck do it. Certainly would prefer not to be videod though, at least in the beginning.