Flat stomach

chabella

All Lady
I know that you can not get that picture perfect flat stomach from just doing a sit-up or a few, but what actually makes it? How long would it take to do and what type of exercises would you need to invest time in? Mine is not terribly bad but it could be better.

WeepingWillow

Diet and exercise play big roles. I do crunches and some other exercises to make my abs bulk up and stand out more. I also follow a strict diet to keep my body fat low.

Lyra

I think you can make significant improvements to the strength of your stomach muscles with a pretty small time investment. If you are targeting one area, even 15 minutes a day, done consistently, will show a difference before long.

Aconite

I'm going to advise something that you may think is counter productive but I learned this from a super successful personal trainer. Stop doing sit ups, crunches or any form of them. Believe it or not, doing these exercises only pushes those muscles out further. Hence, expanding your stomach.

The solution is to only do cardio exercises. So stuff like running, swimming, biking, walking, hiking, and jump rope will make you lose the flab off your waist.

Myrrh

I think you can make significant improvements to the strength of your stomach muscles with a pretty small time investment. If you are targeting one area, even 15 minutes a day, done consistently, will show a difference before long.
I have been trying to follow this method though I must admit that there are certain days in which I fall off the wagon. I have yet to experience noticeable results, but I know it takes time to achieve such.

Lesa Thomas

Everyone knows that a proper diet and daily exercise are the best tips for weight loss… but while losing weight add low calorie food in your diet which helps to keep you healthy. And also you must physical active like to do the exercise such as walking, swimming, running etc.